Once you have signed up for a course through Department of Justice & Community Safety you will receive an email with instructions on registering an account then using a voucher code to register for the Blended Online MHFA Workplace course. Here are some instructions.
How do I get started?
Register an account with Mental Health First Aid Australia:
- Go to mhfa.com.au
- Please select REGISTER from the top right-hand corner of the web page and input the required information. Use your work email address so we can find you to register you for the Zoom session. Once you have completed the course you can always change your email to a personal email address.
- Click Register at the bottom of the page.
Now I have registered an account what next?
- Click here to start https://mhfa.com.au/courses/elearning/61440 then scroll to the bottom of the page and click register.
- Check your email for confirmation that you have registered an account with MHFA Australia. Follow the instructions in the email to set your password for the first time.
- After setting your password you can register for the online component of the course by clicking here https://mhfa.com.au/courses/elearning/61440/apply
- You will need the Voucher Code which was emailed to you from firstname.lastname@example.org
- You now have access to the online eLearning component which will take between 5-7 hours and may best be done over 4 or more short sessions at your own pace.
Face to Face Zoom Sessions
After you complete the eLearning component just email your certificate to email@example.com to show you are ready for the Zoom sessions. If you aren’t ready just get in touch with HR and they can have someone else take your place. The dates and times for the course were emailed originally with the Voucher codes.